MTL is a large scale manufacturing specialist with a wide range of capabilities. We continually invest in the highest quality CNC machinery throughout our facility.
Using CNC machinery, the tools are controlled automatically with computerised technology. We have a range of CNC machining centres giving us the ability to mill, drill, plane, bore and tap.
CNC machining is advantageous in comparison with traditional machining methods in that there is less room for human error, and so components are more precise. The process can be repeated numerous times achieving more consistent results. Complex shapes can be achieved which may not be possible with manual machining. The process is more time efficient and using a CAD/CAM system, we minimize programming and downtime – providing a more rapid response to the requirements of our customers.
Our CNC machines are capable of machining High Brinell materials such as Hardox and Armoured Steel to 600 HB which otherwise may be difficult to machine manually.
We are committed to providing a high quality, competitively priced and quickly turned around service.
We maintain the level of quality across all scopes of work and support our customers manufacturing requirements, from prototype development to high volume manufacturing.
Our impressive array of CNC machining centres allows us to add further value to our customer requirements. CNC machines at mtl include:
- Mazak Twin Pallet CNC Machining Centres Ø 1000 x 860
- Wadkin Twin Pallet CNC Machining Centres 1000 x 300 x 500
- Hartford Vertical Machining Centre 3000 x 1500 x 750
- Awea Vertical Machining Centre 2000 x 1200 x 750
- Wadkin Router 3000 x 1650 x 300
- Hartford Pro 1000 (with 4 axis) 1500 x 500 x 500
- Hartford Sword SW216 Dual Column Machining Centre 2100 x 1600 x 780 (1070)
- Hartford Super MCMC2082 Vertical Machining Centre 2060 x 820 x 660
For any CNC machining enquiries or for further information please call us on +44 (0)114 261 7979 or send enquiries to email@example.com