At MTL Advanced, quality is not just an idea but a daily commitment, filtered into all parts of the company from the top down. We strive to continuously improve performance through the incorporation of new technologies, an understanding of customer & stakeholder requirements, and adherence to specifically developed & standardised lean processes.
With numerous accreditations including ISO 9001:2008, we are able to offer our customers FMEA, ISIR and PPAP documentation. We are one of few UK companies certified to EN 3834-2 quality requirement for welding.
Our current awards and accreditations include:
- ISO 9001:2008 – Quality Management System (design, development, cutting, bending, machining & batch fabrication of metal components & assemblies)
- BS EN 3834-2 – Fabrication & welding of Stainless and Ferritic steels & aluminium (inc. armour grades) for use in Defence, Offshore, Construction & Rail equipment.
- BS EN 15085-2 – Fabrication & welding of Stainless and Ferritic steels & aluminium (inc. armour grades) for use in Defence, Offshore, Construction & Rail equipment without design.
- BS EN 1010-1 & BS EN 1090-2 for structural steel fabrication (CE Marking)
- TL 23500.0000 – Active gas metal-arc welding.
- DIN 18800-7 – 111 manual metal arc welding, 131 MIG welding with solid wire electrode, 135 MAG welding with solid wire electrode, 138 MAG welding with metal cored electrode, 141 TIG welding with solid filler material.
- DIN 15081 – 111 manual metal arc welding, MIG welding with solid wire electride, 135 MAG welding with solid wire electrode, 138 MAG welding with metal cored electrode, 141 TIG welding with solid filler material.
- Export Licensing
- 14001 (ongoing)
- BS OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
We are consistently working towards excellent service on a right first time basis. Our aim is to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.